- Tribe: Navajo
- Condition: Excellent vintage condition with appropriate wear and no damage.
- Size: 1-3/8" Wide 5-1/8" Inside End-End Plus 7/8" Opening
- Artisan: Navajo Master Jeweler
- Materials: Natural Blue Turquoise and Ingot Silver
- Item Weight: 47 Grams / over 1-1/2 Ounces
- Hallmark: Unmarked as is appropriate for pieces of this vintage.
Outstanding early vintage Navajo Dine' natural diamond shaped turquoise and ingot silver bracelet. This unusual bracelet features a extremely long chisel split ingot shank and terminals decorated with repousse' and precise chasing evoking star bursts. Spiral silver wire flanks a truly special diamond shaped turquoise stone. WOW!! DO NOT MISS OUT!!