- Tribe: Choctaw Nation
- Condition: NEW NO DAMAGE.
- Size: Size: 10-1/2 adjustable; 5/8" wide across face
- Artisan: David W. McElroy
- Materials: Sterling Silver
- Item Weight: 7 Grams / over 1/4 Ounce
- Date: New
- Hallmark: "STERLING"; Purchased directly from artist
This elegant Native American handmade Sterling silver ring was created by Choctaw Nation artist David W. McElroy.
McElroy stamped a naturalistic diamond back design onto a convex Sterling silver shank which tapers to the terminals, shaping it into a simple yet elegant design. This ring is easily adjustable.
DAVID W. MCELROY (Choctaw Nation) is a native of Bartleswille, Oklahoma. His aim for each piece is to create a timeless design that inspires and deserves to be a lasting part of his customers' collections. He has a studio in Santa Fe, NM.