- Tribe: Navajo
- Condition: Excellent Condition w/ Beautiful Patina to the Silver and the Natural Turquoise NO Damage
- Size: 1-1/2" Wide; 5-5/8" end to end plus a 1-1/4" opening.
- Artisan: Unknown Master Navajo Silversmith
- Materials: Natural Turquoise & Sterling Silver / Ingot
- Item Weight: 50 Grams / 1-3/4 Ounces
- Hallmark: Unmarked as is typical for this time period
This stunning Native American handmade natural green turquoise and Sterling silver bracelet was created by a master Navajo Dine' artist. One large oval and two "half-moon" hand cut, shaped, and polished turquoise stones decorate this beautiful design. The artist placed each stone on large silver tabs giving strength to the overall design while allowing the whole to be adjusted to the individual wearers wrist. Twisted and spiral wire and silver drops further embellish this exceptional bracelet. The shank was hand chisel split and decorated with deep and precise hand stamp work. Make this stunner a great part of your collection of fine Native American jewelry.