- Tribe: Navajo
- Condition: New: no damage.
- Size: 1" Wide 5-1/2" end to end plus a 1" Opening.
- Artisan: Gary Custer
- Materials: Pilot Mountain Turquoise & Sterling Silver
- Item Weight: 74 Grams / over 2-5/8 Ounces
- Date: New
- Hallmark: "G.S.C." and "STERLINg"
This fantastic Native American handmade Pilot Mountain turquoise and Sterling silver bracelet was created by Navajo Dine' artist, Gary Custer.
Custer carved the image of a star lit horizon in a stone mold. A stunnig Pilot Mountain turquoise evokes the moon.
Make this stunning bracelet a great part of your collection of fine Native American jewelry.