- Tribe: Navajo
- Condition: New: no damage.
- Size: 1-3/4" Wide 5-5/8" end to end plus a 1" Opening.
- Artisan: Gary Custer
- Materials: Morenci Turquoise & Sterling Silver
- Item Weight: 125 Grams / over 4-3/8 Ounces
- Date: New
- Hallmark: "G.S.C." and "STERLING"
This fantastic Native American handmade Morenci turquoise and Sterling silver bracelet was created by Navajo Dine' artist, Gary Custer.
Custer carved the image of six dragonflies into a stone cast and added a snake eye turquoise to each to from their heads. He then added a small sculptural dragonfly with a larger turquoise as its body. This whimsical bracelet is heavy and thick.
Make this stunning bracelet a great part of your collection of fine Native American jewelry.