- Tribe: Navajo
- Condition: Excellent vintage condition. No damage.
- Size: 1" Wide; 5-3/4" inside plus a 1" opening
- Artisan: Willie Yazzie, Jr.
- Materials: Sterling Silver
- Item Weight: 34 Grams / over 1-1/4 Ounces
- Hallmark: Stamped with image of "Medicine man's dipper" and "STERLING"
This great vintage Native American Sterling silver overlay bracelet was created by Navajo Dine' Willie Yazzie. Yazzie evokes a bear claw as the main symbolic image. Storm, wind, and rain symbols are also found on this well made bracelet. Make this great bracelet a part of your fine collection of Native American arts.