- Tribe: Navajo
- Condition: New: no damage.
- Size: 3/4" Wide; 5-5/8" end to end plus 1-1/2" opening
- Artisan: Bruce Morgan
- Materials: Sterling Silver & 14K Gold
- Item Weight: 118 Grams / over 4-1/4 Ounces
- Date: New
- Hallmark: "B.MORGAN STERLING" encircling "14K"
Navajo (Diné) artist, Bruce Morgan, really outdid himself when he created this fantastic Native American handmade bracelet. Morgan combines Sterling Silver and 14k Gold to create what can be best described as a stunner! Check out the deep and precise hand stamp work on the INSIDE and OUTSIDE of this bracelet. VERY COOL! This piece is a MUST HAVE for the collector of Morgan's work.
BRUCE MORGAN (NAVAJO DINE') is known for his incredible stamp work. He usually makes bracelets in Steloing silver and 14K gold.
Make this stunning bracelet a great part of your collection of fine Native American jewelry.