- Tribe: Navajo
- Condition: Excellent condition with appropriate wear. No damage to turquoise or silver.
- Size: 1” wide 5-1/2” end to end plus 1” opening
- Artisan: Master Navajo Jeweler
- Materials: Natural Turquoise and Sterling Silver
- Item Weight: 65 Grams / over 2-1/4 Ounces
- Hallmark: Unmarked as is common for pieces of this vintage.
- Date: Mid-20th Century
This beautiful vintage Native American handmade natural turquoise and Sterling silver bracelet was created by a master Navajo, Dine', Jeweler. The artist hand cut, shaped and polished FIVE matched oval DOMED turquoise stones. These are arranged into a row decorating a shank formed from two half round and one twisted silver wire soldered together at the terminals with a supporting tab on each. The design is further embellished by silver drops and hand chisel work on the shank. SIMPLE, ELEGANT, OUTSTANDING! The turquoise is MAGNIFICENT!
Make this bracelet a part of your fine collection of Native American jewelry.