Vintage Navajo Bracelet Sterling Silver Dawn Lucas Handmade
- Tribe: Navajo
- Condition: Excellent vintage condition; no damage.
- Size: 1" Wide; 5-3/4" end to end plus 1" opening
- Artisan: Dawn Lucas
- Materials: Sterling Silver
- Item Weight: 80 Grams / over 2-3/4 Ounces
- Date: Last Quarter of the 20th Century
- Hallmark: "DL" conjoined and "Sterling"
This stunning Native American handmade Sterling silver bracelet was created by Navajo Dine' artist Dawn Lucas.
Lucas hand stamped a naturalistic design onto a heavy Sterling silver shank.
Make this stunning bracelet a great part of your collection of Native American jewelry.