- Tribe: Navajo
- Condition: Excellent condition with appropriate wear. No damage to coral or Sterling silver.
- Size: 1” wide 5-1/4” end to end plus 1” opening
- Artisan: Master Navajo Jeweler JACKIE SINGER
- Materials: Red Mediterranean Coral and Sterling Silver
- Item Weight: 44 Grams / over 1-5/8 Ounces
- Hallmark: Marked by design on EXACTLY the same design
- Date: 1970's
This beautiful vintage Native American handmade RARE NATURAL red Mediterranean coral and Sterling silver bracelet created by a Navajo, Dine' artist. Seven hand cut, shaped and polished matched oval coral decorate the bracelet. Silver drops and hand stamp work further embellish this lovely bracelet. SIMPLE, ELEGANT, OUTSTANDING! Make this bracelet a part of your fine collection of Native American jewelry.