- Tribe: Navajo
- Condition: Excellent condition with original stones and nicely worn stamps; no damage
- Size: 5/8" Wide; Inside measures 5-7/8" from end to end plus a 1" opening
- Artist: Navajo Master Jeweler
- Materials: Natural Turquoise & Sterling Silver
- Item Weight: 31 Grams / over 1-1/8 Ounces
- Hallmark: Worn Thunderbirds that were copyrighted in the early 1900's by the Fred Harvey Company
This fabulous vintage Native American handmade natural turquoise and Sterling silver bracelet was created by a Navajo Dine' master jeweler for the Fred Harvey Company. This HISTORICALLY IMPORTANT PIECE features some of the most FANTASTIC STAMP WORK I have ever seen including the Fred Harvey official THUNDERBIRD stamp that was copyrighted by the Fred Harvey Company in 1909. The shank is hand chisel split and decorated with three gorgeous NATURAL turquoise stones and four silver drops.
Make this superior example of jewelry made for the Fred Harvey Company a great part of your collection of fine Native American jewelry.