- Tribe: Navajo
- Condition: Excellent condition with NO damage to the silver or the stones. There is a lovely patina and color changes to the turquoise due to age.
- Size: 1-1/4" Wide; 5-3/8" end to end plus 1" opening
- Artisan: Master Navajo Jeweler
- Materials: Turquoise & Sterling Silver
- Item Weight: 54 Grams / Just shy of 2 oz
- Date: Mid-Century
- Hallmark: Unmarked as is typical for this vintage
Make this stunning bracelet a great part of your collection of fine Native American jewelry.