- Tribe: Zuni
- Condition: Excellent vintage condition with appropriate wear and no damage to the inlay, shell or sterling silver setting
- Size: Pin:2-3/4" x 2"
- Artisan: Zuni Master Artist
- Hallmark: Unmarked as is typical for this vintage
- Materials: Sterling Silver, Shell, Turquoise,Jet and Spiny Oyster
- Item Weight: 33 Grams / over 1 Ounces
- Date: Circa 1930/40's
Lovely vintage Zuni inlaid shell set on a sterling silver base with HANDMADE bezels. The inlay evokes the image of a rain cloud. As you can see from the extended pin, that this beautiful pin was made in an earlier period of the 1940's. These wonderful treasures were made during the CG Wallace era. They are very rare so don't miss out on your chance to add this Zuni piece to your collection.