- Tribe: Navajo
- Condition: Excellent vintage condition with appropriate wear and no damage.
- Size: 1" Wide 5-5/8" Inside End-End Plus 1" Opening
- Artisan: Navajo Master Jeweler
- Materials: Natural Turquoise and Sterling Silver
- Item Weight: 50 Grams / over 1-3/4 Ounces
- Hallmark: Unmarked as is appropriate for pieces of this vintage.
- Date: c. 1920's/30's
Gorgeous early vintage Navajo Dine' handmade natural turquoise and hand pulled and hand twisted Sterling silver wire bracelet.
The four hand cut, shaped and polished natural turquoise are exceptional. Large silver drops and twisted wire decorate the face of this stunning bracelet. Hand stamped tabs draw together and strengthen the terminals.
Make this gorgeous bracelet a great part of your collection of fine Native American jewelry.