- Tribe: Zuni
- Condition: Excellent condition with expected wear for its age. No Damage
- Size: 1-1/2" Wide; 5-1/4" Inside End-End Plus 1" Opening.
- Artisan: Lambert Homer, Sr.
- Materials: Turquoise, Jet, Spiny Oyster, Clam,
- Item Weight: 53 Grams / over 1-7/8 Ounces
- Hallmark: Unmarked as is common for pieces of this vintage.
This incredible Native American Zuni Handmade Bracelet featuring a wonderful large Inlay Rainbow Man set on Three HAND-PULLED WIRE one of which is chisel stamped. Just imagine the TINK TINK TINK as he strikes the silver. What precision and skill!. After some research we are attributing it to the GREAT Traditionalist Zuni Lambert Homer, Sr. Let me tell you this is one of the best early rainbow man examples I have seen. Whenever I put it on, it becomes difficult to take off and I find myself running my fingers across the smooth surface. The bezels are handmade and set with individual pieces of turquoise, jet, spiny oyster, and white clam shell to create this stunning stone-on-stone mosaic . We attribute this piece to Lambert Homer BASED on the era and high quality of the bracelet. The body has a wide chest, the curved bottom to the skirt, the length of the arms, and the great skill of the artist.Hand stamped silver drops and twisted wire complete the make it even more clear.