- Tribe: Choctaw Nation
- Condition: New: no damage.
- Size: 1/4" Wide 5-3/8" end to end plus a 1-1/4" Opening.
- Artisan: David W. McElroy
- Materials: Sterling Silver
- Item Weight: 47 Grams / over 1-5/8 Ounces
- Date: New
- Hallmark: Image of a buffalo and "STERLING"
This elegant Native American handmade Sterling silver bracelet was created by Choctaw Nation artist David W. McElroy.
McElroy used a 1/4" thick silver bar shaping it into an elegant design that I love to wear stacked although wearing just one also looks great! They even look phenomenal as bracelet guards; one on each side of a turquoise bracelet! Truly gorgeous!
DAVID W. MCELROY (Choctaw Nation) is a native of Bartleswille, Oklahoma. His aim for each piece is to create a timeless design that inspires and deserves to be a lasting part of his customers' collections. He has a studio in Santa Fe, NM. and is an up and coming star! His jewelry has a very unique and elegant finish that truly stands out.
PLEASE NOTE: Each bracelet is sold seporately. Photographs are simply to show off the beauty of stacking these.