- Tribe: Hopi
- Condition: Excellent vintage condition with an excelent patina and no damage.
- Size: Fork: 9" x 2-1/4"; Spoon: 9" x 2-1/2"
- Artisan: Hopi Master Jeweler
- Materials: Sterling Silver
- Item Weight: 142 Grams / over 5 Ounces
- Hallmark: Unmarked as is typical for pieces of this vintage.
- Date: Mid-Century
This lovely Hopi Pueblo Sterling silver overlay salad server set was handmade by a Native American master jeweler. The handles are adorned with an image of new growth. The wave-like pattern represents a series of bean sprouts and, therefore, fertility, making this set a perfect gift for a wedding reception or a young couple. The smooth background, thick silver, and lack of a hallmark all point to an early date for their making.