Ben Nighthorse Campbell Ring Lapis Turquoise Sterling Silver Cheyenne Native American
- Tribe: Cheyenne
- Condition: Excellent Vintage Condition; no damage
- Size: Size: 8; 1" x 1-5/8" across the face
- Artist: Ben Nighthorse Campbell
- Materials: Blue Lapis, Turquoise, Coral and Sterling silver
- Item Weight: 47 Grams / over 1-5/8 Ounces
- Hallmark: "Ben Nighthorse"
This spectacular Native American handmade Blue Lapis, turquoise, coral and Sterling silver ring was created by Cheyenn artist U.S. Senator Ben Nighthorse Campbell.
Campbell created a tour de force with this ring. Check out the TWENTY-TWO hand cut, shaped, and polished stones!! The face of the ring rises up with an open work design that evokes a sunrise. Awesome!
Make this unique ring a great part of your collection of fine Native American jewelry.
BEN NIGHTHORSE CAMPBELL (Cheyenne; 1933--.) is known for his wide ranging and creative designs. He was self-taught. He served as a Congressman and U.S. Senator for the State of Colorado. He is multiple award winner.