- Tribe: Choctaw Nation
- Condition: New: no damage.
- Size: 1" Wide; 6-1/47" end to end plus 1" opening
- Artisan: David W. McElroy
- Materials: Sterling Silver
- Item Weight: 36 Grams / over 1-1/4 Ounces
- Date: New
- Hallmark: Image of a buffalo and "STERLING"
This elegant Native American handmade Sterling silver bracelet was created by Choctaw Nation artist David W. McElroy.
McElroy stamped a naturalistic design onto a convex Sterling silver shank which tapers to the terminals, shaping it into a simple yet elegant design.
DAVID W. MCELROY (Choctaw Nation) is a native of Bartleswille, Oklahoma. His aim for each piece is to create a timeless design that inspires and deserves to be a lasting part of his customers' collections. He has a studio in Santa Fe, NM.