- Tribe: Navajo
- Condition: Excellent vintage condition. The main stone shows an age crack, but is secure. No other damage.
- Size: 1-1/2" Wide 5-1/8" Inside End-End Plus 1-1/4" Opening
- Artisan: Navajo Master Jeweler
- Materials: Morenci Turquoise and Sterling Silver
- Item Weight: 136 Grams / over 4-3/4 Ounces
- Hallmark: Unmarked as is common for pieces of this vintage.
This heavy (over 4-3/4 Ounces!!) high quality Native American handmade Morenci turquoise and Sterling silver bracelet was created by a master Navajo Dine' master jeweler. The beautiful large (1-1/2' x 1-1/8") center stone is flanked by two smaller, but no less stunning stones. Each is framed by twisted silver wire. The face of the bracelet is further embellished with lines of heavy silver drops. The shank is formed from three heavy half round wires secured at the terminals with heavy silver tabs. The whole is simply a heavy stunning Native American handmade cuff bracelet. Do not miss out. One of the most famous and well known American Turquoise mines is the Morenci Turquoise mine form Southern Arizona. This mine was a major producer of natural gemstones that were used commercially for years in predominately Southwestern and Native American Jewelry. The Morenci Turquoise mine was famous for its beautiful true blue Turquoise. Most of the material from this famous mine was a true blue. The mine is also famous for its beautiful Pyrite matrix which is one of the finger prints of the mine. Nothing is more beautiful then sky blue Turquoise with silver colored iron pyrite matrix, or the rare golden pyrite matrix in natural Morenci Turquoise.