- Tribe: Zuni
- Condition: Excellent condition with appropriate wear. NO damage to Coral or Fetishes
- Size: Overall: 30”+ end to end
- Artisan: Andrew Emmerson Quam
- Materials: Coral, Shell, tourmaline, silver, string
- Item Weight: 154 Grams / over 5-3/8 ounces
- Hallmark: Unmarked as is typical for pieces of this design.
Very RARE and amazing example of a bird fetish necklace handmade by Andrew Emerson Quam. Consisting of 51 PLUMP (1” – 1-1/4”) birds strung with large barrels of natural coral, this necklace looks phenomenal on. Quam died in 1976 at the young age of 33, but not before establishing a considerable legacy at Zuni Pueblo.