- Tribe: Navajo
- Condition: Excellent vintage condition. No damage to Turquoise or Silver except the feet have some dents that do not affect the beauty of the piece.
- Size: 4-1/2" x 3-1/2" x 2-3/4"
- Artisan: Navajo Master Jeweler
- Materials: Sterling Silver
- Item Weight: Heavy 8-3/8 ounces / 238 grams
- Date: 1940's
- Hallmark: Unmarked as is appropriate for pieces of this vintage.
This stunning rare and highly collectible vintage Native American handmade turquoise and Sterling silver box was created by a Navajo Dine' Master Jeweler.
Wow! This box is awesome! Check out the deep and precise hand stamp work that evokes a wonderful butterfly. The hinges are intact and handmade. The feet are made from silver globular beads. The hand cut, shaped and polished turquoise stone is a gorgeous blue.
The wonderful vintage bracelets we are listing are from my personal collection which I have been building for 20 years so feel free to ask any questions.